SA Pyramidal RF absorber provides excellent performance over a very broad frequency range.
This pyramidal RF absorber is suitable for indoor RF anechoic chambers, antenna test facilities, radar test facilities and to reduce unwanted RF reflection.
- Basic Composition : Carbon and retardant chemical loaded polyurethane foam
- Features : Variable thickness, broadband, flexible, good performance over wide frequency
- Fire Retardancy : NRL8093 tests 1, 2, and 3
- Working Temperature : -50°C ~ + 80°C
- Standard Thicknesses : 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 and 1000mm
- Standard Color : Light Blue
- Installation : Generally neoprene contact adhesive is recommended for installation. Velcro can be fitted to the absorber as an option (additional cost)