CE Testing Including EMC Certification
Compliance Engineering provide CE certification and approval testing services to companies throughout Australia exporting products to the European market.
CE compliance is mandatory for all products supplied to the European Union. Application of the CE mark signifies compliance with all relevant European Directives.
Some commonly used European Directives for electronic equipment include:
- 2006/95/EC (LVD) Low Voltage Directive
- 2004/108/EC (EMC) Electromagnetic compatibility directive
- 98/37/EC (MD) Machinery directive
- 93/42/EEC (MDD) Medical devices directive
- 1999/5/EC (R&TTE) Radio equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment directive
- 2004/22/EC (MID) Measuring instruments directive
- 2004/104/EC Automotive EMC directive
- 2002/96/EC (ROHS) Restriction of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment directive
- 2002/96/EC (WEEE) Waste electrical and electronic equipment directive
For more information on compliance requirements in Australia, please refer to the following articles:
Compliance Engineering are specialists with respect to EMC requirements and are able to test a broad range of products against relevant standards for CE.
For more information on our range of EMC certification and CE testing services, please contact us on (03) 9763 3079. Compliance Engineering offer a wide range of testing and certification services to Australian companies including interference investigation, RCM testing, RF shielded enclosure manufacturing, vibration and shock as well as environmental testing and radiation hazard measurement.